New phone query

I currently have 2 Moto X 1st gen phones I want to keep both phones but up grade one of them to a new phone with the number remaining the same and getting a 3rd number on the old Moto x
1st gen. Will I be able to transfer ALL of what I have on the current Moto X to the Moto G5S plus that I am thinking of buying. What will this do to my Monthly billing, with the old phone I am keeping I want what I have on my 2nd Moto x which is a basic plan. So I will have 2 phones on the same plan and the new phone on the all everything plan as I have now with my current MotoX

617-996-(upon request) (number I want on the new phone)
603-998-(upon request) (nothing new on this phone)
xxx-xxx-xxxx (new number added to my plan)

Thank you for any assistance and advise

Regards,

Robert [redacted]

all new phones will use the My Choice plans ($15+$5 per GB on the data with no refunds or rollovers) Affordable, No-Contract Cell Phone Plans | Republic Wireless

what happens on the Moto X that getting the new number depend on which plan it’s on (1.0 unlimited or 2.0 Refund)
[Republic Wireless 1.0 & Beta Plans – Republic Help] [Republic Wireless Plans 2.0: Republic Refund – Republic Help]

1. If on the Refund plan you can activate the new phone as a replacement to that line and then reactivated the old phone and it will get a new number (all new lines for Legacy are on Refund plans)
  2. If on 1.0 unlimited plan and you would like the new number on the Refund plan you can activate the new phone as a replacement to that line and then reactivated the old phone and it will get a new number (all new lines for Legacy are on Refund plans)
  3. If on 1.0 unlimited and want to keep this plan then activate the new phone as a new line and then create a support ticket to swap the numbers

to transfer the data on your phone please see this detailed blog

No need to put actual phone numbers (even partial). This is a user-to-user help and discussioin forum. Generally, the support staff don’t answer questions or do tech support here.

If you find all the terminology confusing, please open the Republic Wireless App for the phone
that you want to upgrade and let us know what it says below your phone number and we should
be able to give you more specific info relevant to your situation.