New phone same rate?

Hi. I have recently bought a new phone, the MotoG 4plus. I am trying to transfer my number to the new phone and I am wondering if can I keep the same rate I currently have?

Assuming you’re coming from the Moto X1, X2, G1, G3, E1 or E2, no, I’m afraid you can’t. All new phones require the My Choice plans (Affordable, No-Contract Cell Phone Plans | Republic Wireless).
Here’s Republic’s official answer: “Republic Wireless My Choice plans are an entirely new offer and have tons of new features like wider range of phones, more timely phone launches, faster Android updates, and a Bring Your Own Phone (BYOP) experience. With these features, we’ve also made changes to price points.”

Thanks for the response! Another question I have is I have two republic phones under same email account. I am trying to transfer my number to New phone and it is not providing my phone number to transfer. What is the process to get my old phone number to New phone?

Has your new phone already been activated and have a new (it’s own) number? It shouldn’t show up on your account unless activated.

If that is the case and the new number is unimportant you can simply cancel service on the new phone. Then reactivate it, during the process you see the option to transfer the number from the old phone. Once completed the old phone will be deactivated.
.How to Cancel Your Service – Republic Help
:airplane:

1 Like
closed #5

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Message an
Expert customer