Nexus 5X - Bootloop

My phone started looping noon. The phone is going to the google screen and goes dead. It turns itself on and the same thing happens. I tried a factory reboot. The phone went back into the bootloop. How can I fix this?

Hi @lisag.hu3mqm

Welcome to the community!. :relaxed:

I am not familiar with the Nexus 5X device but others here have a lot of experience!.

It would be helpful to know what

meant. :relaxed:

I’m not sure I understand what you are asking. The phone shows the google screen. Then it resets itself. It has been doing it constantly since noon.

OK, thanks.

Is what I was asking about.

Have you tried ‘re-starting’ it?.. (off/on)…often works as a first step, troubleshooting that is.

Google’d https://www.google.com/search?q=Nexus+bootloop&rlz=1C1CHFX_enUS570US570&oq=Nexus+bootloop&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60l3j0l2.9667j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

This is unfortunately a known way that the Nexus 5x fails. There are lawsuits, conversations with Google, and a whole bunch of other things.

Does Republic Wireless stand behind its phones?

Republic doesn’t have phones. The Nexus 5x is made by LG. They provide a one year warranty. After the one-year warranty has expired, I’ve not heard of them doing anything for folks that have the bootloop issue.

To clarify, Republic doesn’t manufacture phones. They have phones in the store.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.