What phone do you have? Moto G5 Plus
What plan are you on? My Choice + 1GB
Does your plan include data, or just talk & text? 1GB data
Suddenly without warning I cannot make or receive calls or texts on cellular. Everything works on WiFi.
When making a call over cellular I receive the message: TURN OFF AIRPLANE MODE TO MAKE A CALL. The airplane mode is not on. I have turned it on and off to test.
Other things I have tried that did not work:
- I have restarted the phone.
- I removed and reinserted the SIM card.
- Reset to factory settings.
- Reactivation (using asterisk#asterisk#8647#asterisk#asterisk) Followed by rebooting
- Wiped Sprint settings (using asterisk#asterisk#72786#asterisk#asterisk) and then update the device config
- PRL update
- Started in safe mode
The top of the phone says NO SERVICE.
Do I need a new CDMA SIM card?
Is there something else wrong?