No little mountain to text pictures

incomplete

What phone do you have?
What plan are you on? talk text
Does your plan include data, or just talk & text? talk and text only

Issue Description

I can not send pics with texts. There is no little mountain on my screen. I tried everything…

Moto G PLAMoto G PLA

Hi @jeffn.x4t2it

Can you please confirm the model phone you are using as well as the app you are using for texting?

Thanks!

Which texting app are you using
in Android messager one taps the “+” on the left of the text line then the mountain symbol is the one in the center on the bottem row (white background with a 2 clear triangles “mountian”)

in Republic anywhere one taps the “paperclip” on the left of the text line then the mountain symbol is the one in the center on the bottem row (white background with a 2 clear triangles “mountian”)

my guess the phone is the Moto G4 Play

If you use Android Messages, the help document for sending photos, videos or voice recordings is at:

https://support.google.com/messages/answer/6159880?hl=en

Thank you for all your help. As I said I do not have the little mountain or attach. described in the instructions to add a pic to a text.

I gave up on google. I found a verizon messenger to use. I just sent a pic and it seems to work ok.

I wish to thank everyone that replied.

I now consider this issue closed. With the hopes that my new messenger works.

Thanks again

Thank you for replying. I gave up on Google messenger and switched to Verizon. It seems to work. I consider this issue closed. Once again Thank you, May god Bless you and your family. I wish you the best.

I followed the help document. The icons do not appear on my screen…

Thank you for replying. I gave up on Google messenger and switched to Verizon. It seems to work. I consider this issue closed. Once again Thank you, May god Bless you and your family. I wish you the best.

Thank you for the detailed instructions. I tried exactly as you describe. I do not have a paperclip or 2 clear triangles "mountain anywhere on my screen.

a Verizon app may not work well with Republic (depens if it can support the System API for MMS (vs the Defualt API) (Republic anywhere and android Messages are the only ones offical supported by Republic)
here are some screen shots for android messages (with arrows)

|
here are Republic anywhere screen shots
|

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.