No refund on latest bill?

master_ticket

No refund on latest bill is anyone else experience this? Have not change plans or phones. Usually have a nice refund each month due to very little data usage…

0 Likes

Hi @robertg.jpfwzg,

We are investigating a billing error that has prevented the refund from issuing to certain accounts. Please open a support ticket at Tickets | Republic Wireless so our billing team can make sure you are taken care of.

If your billing cycle date is the 15th of the month (only if it’s the 15th of the month) and if you are a Republic Refund subscriber and do not see a data refund on your invoice, please open a support ticket and ask that your latest billing statement be reviewed as part of Master Ticket 1306117

Edited to add: Any other billing questions should of course be directed to our billing department by support ticket, but without the reference to the above ticket number.

(Tagging @Ambassadors for situational awareness.)

7 Likes

Thank you my account now shows that I have a credit on my account!

5 Likes

Thanks for following up to let the Community know your billing issue was resolved, @robertg.jpfwzg!

Our engineers identified the cause of the billing issue, fixed the issue, and corrected the error on the affected accounts. For anyone else affected, you should now see the credit in on your account, in the Account Portal. If you do not see the credit, please let us know by support ticket: Tickets | Republic Wireless

1 Like

closed #5
0 Likes

Message an
Expert customer