Nobody can call me, always busy

Everybody who tries to call me has told my husband that they can’t get through to me–constant busy signal.

Every number I try to call, whether by clicking a contact or keying in the whole number, sends my call to the same wrong number, an answering service named ‘Claro’

HELP! My phone has become useless–Moto E4 Plus

Hi @pamelaw.hsct7l,

Please log into the account portal at https://account.republicwireless.com/account/phones/ and see if there is a message there for you.

1 Like

@pamelaw.hsct7l,

I’d also like to emphasize for anyone else finding themselves in this situation, that we send numerous E-mails to the E-mail address on file when we need to communicate with the account owner. If you did not receive any of those E-mails, you might consider making sure your account is associated with an E-mail address you monitor regularly. We often see people provide an E-mail address they typically use for junk mail, but we also know that some E-mail providers are notorious for failing to deliver our messages.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Message an
Expert customer