Not Able to make voice calls

What phone do you have? Moto G4 Plus

What plan are you on? Talk/Text 1GB

Does your plan include data, or just talk & text? Yes, 1 GB of Data

I am very near to the limit of Data allowed but not over. I have 180 MB left for 2 days.

since it got low, it it not allowing me to make voice calls out. I can get texts and send text. i can receive phone calls. my phone will not dial out. i have tried calling ##8647## but it won’t fit in my dialer screen.

i’m not sure what’s going on, but i’d like to be able to make these calls.

I tried to see if the ENAHNCED 4G LTE MODE was set to ON and it is.

i’ve restarted my phone and that didn’t work.

any suggestions?

Your purchased data limit should have nothing to do with your ability to make calls. You didn’t do something like set a data limit (or shut off data) in the Android settings, did you?

Data availability doesn’t have anything to do with being able to make calls, so that’s not the issue.

To be clear, you’re entering *#*#8647#*#* while in the dialer, meaning from the phone keypad, not a standard keyboard, correct? If so, you should be able to just enter all the digits and they should disappear off the screen as you tap the last *. Is this not happening?

Yes I enter those digits but when I push dial the last number called populates and still doesn’t dial

You shouldn’t have to hit dial. After you’ve entered the 12th digit (*) the screen should clear on its own within a few seconds. Can you please try dialing it again and just give it a moment to clear the screen? Once it is no longer displayed on the screen, restart the phone.

It’s working now. I forgot the last step of turning the phone off and turning it back on. Thank you for your help.

Great!