Not receiving an incoming call

What phone do you have? Moto G6

What plan are you on? My Choice + 1 GB

Does your plan include data, or just talk & text? talk, text, data

Issue Description

My sister tried to call me 6-times yesterday (12/16). On her end, it rings as busy. My phone (Moto G6) did not ring or show a missed call - nothing on my end. Did not know there was a problem until she sent me a text.

No issue on my end yesterday with making an outgoing call to her landline.

All I have done so far is power off and reboot the phone as well as run the diagnostics on the RW app - all good. No problem receiving local calls from friends today or from a doctor on Tuesday (12/15).

Most folks text me so I would not notice a problem unless someone brought it to my attention.

Waiting for a test call from my sister (Charleston, SC) whenever she has a break from work today.

Moto G6
Wifi signal - full strength
Synology Router
Cell signal - usually four bars but it can fluctuate
GSM SIM card
The phone was connected to Wifi all day yesterday

Hi @lenoirt,

Welcome back to the Community!

Here are a couple of Republic article for refreshing that should help. If they don’t, please let the Community know :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey @SuperT,

Thank you for the helpful articles! I have reset the connections and refreshed the RW activation. Love how you can do these steps via the RW app. Will let you know how things go once my sister tries to call me again today.

1 Like

Just successfully received an incoming call from my sister so the resets worked. Thank you so much for your help!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Message an
Expert customer