Not receiving some MMS messages on Moto G3

I have a Moto G3 on the refund plan with a 1 GB data plan.

I do not receive some MMS messages. I would guess that it is about half of the messages that are sent to me I never receive. This includes group texts and picture messages. I don’t believe that there are any issues with SMS. People tell me that they sent me a message or a picture and I never received it. Also, in some group texts, I don’t get some of the messsages so the conversation doesn’t make sense. This has been going on a long time, maybe 6 months to a year. I’m just finally getting sick of it. Someone please help. I don’t know if it’s a problem with my phone or the Republic service.

What default messaging app are you using?

Lot of members have reported improved texting experience with Republic’s Republic Anywhere
texting app

I would recommend trying that out and see how that works for you.

Also, see here for some self-help troubleshooting steps for texting issues

If that doesn’t work, please submit a help ticket

Delayed delivery of text messages (SMS)
Problems sending and delivering SMS

I installed the Republic Anywhere app and use it as the default and it solved all those issues.

2 Likes

I use the default messaging app that came with the phone. Thanks for the suggestion. I just installed Republic Anywhere and will try it out. Hope it works!

2 Likes

I liked that I could also install it on my laptop, and can respond to texts from there.

2 Likes
closed #6

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Message an
Expert customer