Number transfer rejection

I am trying to transfer my phone number from AT&T. All the information is correct, but the number transfer has been rejected. Why is it still being rejected? We have double checked all of the information to ensure it’s accuracy.

0 Likes

Hi @nicolettea.pb0pji,

While staff does drop in from time to time, Republic’s Community is largely populated by members (like me) who do their best to help other members (like you). We have no account access, so need as much information as you are able to supply.

Generally, when Republic reports to you that your number transfer has been rejected, they provide the reason why. Is there a specific piece of information being reported to you as being incorrect? Generally, the following information must match what your current provider has on file:

1. The phone number you’re transferring.
  2. Your account number with your other provider.
  3. Your PIN or password with your other provider.
  4. Your billing address with your other provider.

Is Republic specifically identifying any of that information as being incorrect? If so, which one(s)?

Alternatively, if you prefer direct assistance from Republic staff, please open a support ticket. You may do so when signed into your Republic account here: Republic Help.

0 Likes

closed #3
0 Likes

Message an
Expert customer