Number transfer

I am attempting to transfer my phone number from another provider. I have activated my phone and account. Instructions say go to the “Manage Service Lines” page but I don’t know where that is

Hi @davido.160s7g

Welcome to the Republic Wireless community where users are able to help each other out.

It looks like there is a slight confusion with the number transfer process. As you may have been following, you can find the info in the Number Transfers document (a more direct link: https://community.republicwireless.com/docs/DOC-1332-number-transfers#jive_content_id_Submit_a_Number_Transfer_Request )

Instructions say go to the “Manage Service Lines” page but I don’t know where that is

In order to get to the right screen, you want to log into My Account and go to the page where it lists all your phone numbers. (it should be the first page that opens)

Here is an example:

I Want To.png

Once you see your phone, you can click on the big green “I want to…” bar and one of the options should be transfer a number.

Here is another picture:

If you get stuck further, let us know and we can try to walk you through it.

Hi @davido.160s7g,

@happywillow0 has referred you to the correct Republic document, however, I think I understand the source of your understandable confusion. “Manage Service Lines” is now “Your Phones”. Here’s a direct link to get there: Phones | Republic Wireless.

1. Click the green “I Want To…” bar.
  2. Click “Transfer My Number”
  3. Follow the on screen prompts.
Message an
Expert customer