Number Unreachable issues

I have a 2nd gen Moto X phone. Suddenly I get “number unreachable” if I try to make a phone call. Have tried restarting it, going to settings, the whole shebang. I suspect that my menu of shebang is missing one step. I know my land line works since it is at my side. Other local numbers also, number unreachable. It was just fine a few days ago. Any help would be appreciated. All my other apps, facebook, google, E-mail, all work fine. I charge it until it beeps, or sometimes after a bit if that has anything to do with this problem. I’m at a loss presently, but I’m betting that this is easily addressed. Thank you!

Try running the phone in Safe Mode to see if calling works.

It now indeed says “safe mode” in lower left corner, never ever saw that on my screen before since I bought it, but it still does that “number unreachable”. Tried it all twice. BTW, it receives calls just fine from my land line. Thank you again for any other ideas.

i have the same issue been going on for about a month now even after factory resetting my phone it still happens number unreachable. btw i have a Moto X first gen. help desk dont have a clue what to do i told them i want a refund they pretty much ignore me its been 2 days no reply wtf RW.

i have the same issue been going on for about a month now even after factory resetting my phone it still happens number unreachable. btw i have a Moto X first gen. help desk dont have a clue what to do i told them i want a refund they pretty much ignore me its been 2 days no reply RW.

We would love to work with you on your issue. I see your current and past tickets. We have tried to work with you in the past and all of those tickets closed waiting for you to reply. We will always offer credits if there is a prolonged issue but we need the opportunity to troubleshoot, identify and fix the issue and so far we have not been able to take those steps.

Most of the time the issue of Unreachable Number is fixed by either getting rid of an interfering app (Safe Mode ruled that out), removing and replacing the Republic Telephony app or clearing data in Google Play Services.

We may want to try the next 2 things.