OK google Voice detection turned off . . . shortly after system upgrade?

What phone do you have? Moto G6

What plan are you on? 1 Gig

Does your plan include data, or just talk & text? yes data

Issue Description

I read through the post in April of '18 and watched the video and cleared my cache in the google app. After clearing the cache I try to slide the bar to activate the Access with Voice Match and it won’t slide over to activate it. It tries to but it won’t stay to the right. I can’t retrain it either. Very frustrating.

@shellyg.eq8zjo - I don’t use OK Google but did some searching and see several people in other forums have this problem with a variety of different phones.

Found the following in the Google help center but not sure if you have tried these things.

https://support.google.com/websearch/answer/7283669?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en

Might be worth a quick read to see if there is anything there that helps! Another community member might also jump in if the have found a solution that I don’t know about :relaxed:

thanks I will check them out

Hi @shellyg.eq8zjo,

Have you been able to get voice match activated yet? Are you still needing help?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Message an
Expert customer