Original Case Moto X Pure Edition

I purchased the Moto X Pure Edition in Aug 2016 when RW released the “new phones.”

The case came with the phone, literally in the box with the phone. I’ve attached a picture (see below). It was a no frills case. Hard clear case, more of a skeleton that just went around the rim of the phone. It cracked the other day and I’m trying to find where to get another one. The motorola website has been little help. I can’t believe it has been this hard to find.

Any ideas where I can get another one of those cases?

Case-Mate had a nice one that doesn’t seem to be available anymore, and as far as I can tell nobody has had any luck finding the Motorola OEM bumper.

I found this one: https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B016IZDYKI/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1495895920&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=moto+x+pure+clear+hard+case&dpPl=1&dpID=515e0Q3a7ZL&ref=plSrch .

I thought I had found one on Amazon too, but it was a full case rather than just a bumper. I deleted the link from my previous post.

Hi @williams.q6b5zb

I’m afraid you may be out of luck finding one. Here is what I think you are looking for, however, it doesn’t seem like a very good buy to me. Maybe you could make the seller an offer.

I use the diztronic TPU cases on all my Moto phones. They are around $10 on Amazon. I have found that they provide adequate protection for my type of usage. In all the minor drops that I have had with my phone… I am glad that I have a case
that goes all the way around the back. Of course, if you customize your phone then you might not want to cover it up…but for
generic backs, it seems worthwhile to protect them with a case.

Oh! I couldn’t tell it was a bumper from the picture. I thought it was a full case. I guess I should read better :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.