Hi @orionwifi Beta members,
We’re currently targeting Monday 3/8/21 to begin releasing the new version of the Republic app that includes a fix for the connectivity issues mentioned by @Paradox5280 and @WIFI-4ALL in our app version 3.28 Orion Feedback topic, so if you signed up for early access to the app update, start looking for it on Monday!
Once your Republic app has updated to version 3.29, we hope you’ll take a fresh look at the coverage map and, if you have an opportunity to visit an Orion WiFi site, please provide your feedback on the experience.
- Did your phone automatically connect?
- What kinds of WiFi use did you try while connected? Browsing, apps, streaming, calling, texting?
- Were text messages sent and delivered in a timely fashion?
- How was call quality over WiFi?
- Was call quality maintained as you moved about the location?
Useful links, available only to the @orionwifi Early Adopters:
Link to the personal group message with the Coverage map: https://forums.republicwireless.com/t/orion-wifi-locations/34488
Link to the personal group message with the invitation to join the RW app beta to get the new version sooner: https://forums.republicwireless.com/t/get-republic-app-updates-sooner-by-joining-the-republic-app-beta/35719