Our Top Decluttering Tips Using KonMari - And Some Surprising Benefits

Originally published at: https://pwk.republicwireless.com/our-top-decluttering-tips/

Chances are, if you haven’t KonMari-ed or taken on decluttering your home already, you’re at least familiar with Marie Kondo and the KonMari MethodTM – whether through her New York Times bestselling book The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up or through her Netflix special, aptly titled Tidying Up with Marie Kondo. Since 74% of you plan on doing some spring cleaning in the next few months1, we thought we’d take a look at this trend, and learn what happens when we apply some of the top decluttering tips to our own lives. What is KonMari? Marie Kondo’s method, commonly referred…

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Hi @cornelisv.pgclv9,

Welcome to our Member Community! Since you’re new to the Community, I’d like to ask you to take a moment to review our Community Guidelines. You’ll notice that this is a place for civil discourse, where we can disagree without being disagreeable.

I see from your profile that you list your area of expertise as “International” which makes me think you must be very comfortable with concepts, traditions, and languages other than those we are familiar with in the United States.

If you aren’t a fan of this KonMari method of decluttering, do you have your own tricks for keeping your home and life organized and free of clutter?

Yes, I only have the US nationality out of convenience and so I can vote for the remaining I am not an American and after living here 26 years in two trenches separated in three other countries find it here slightly ridiculous. If you cannot control the order in your house, burn it down, or clean it up. Do not spend one penny doing it, other than for matches.

Someone with a Scandinavian (Wahlstrom) sounding name, great that some of the normal thinking is preserved in you.