Outage affecting calling, texting, voicemail, Anywhere, activation (11/29/2018)

We are experiencing a service outage that may have the following impacts and symptoms:

• Your phone is alerting you that you’re not enrolled in Anywhere.
  • Your phone suddenly wants to be activated
  • You cannot make or receive calls
  • You cannot send or receive text messages
  • You cannot access voicemail
  • You cannot change your plan.
  • You cannot enable the new Spam blocking feature

Our engineers are aware of the root cause and are working with involved partners to resolve the outage as quickly as possible.

For updates, please monitor our status page.

Republic Service is down! Uhh Ohh!
Not enrolled in Anywhere
Updated phone OS - now RW "activation" started
Is Anywhere down?
Stop unwanted calls with our improved spam call-blocking feature
Latest upgrade to Republic Wireless app killed Anywhere
Outage -- no more RW phone for me
Republic Anywhere App not working
Anywhere app is giving me the “Not Enrolled” screen
MOTO G5 busy tone while making calls
My MOTO G5Plus doesn't like the newest Motorola update

I and my Sister are having experienced a complete loss of service!!

Listed here is the incident: https://status.republicwireless.com/incidents/bnr8tghf4nn6

I thought I should make a post for others to say they’ve lost their service too.

Thanks!
Hope this gets fixed quickly!

Sincerely,
Ben

Ben, there are already a number of threads where this is being discussed an a service notification at the top of every page.

True I have seen a couple of the threads, but they were more asking if service was down or Anywhere wasn’t working, etc. Nothing specific on this issue besides the announcement at the top that I completely glazed over at first. I’m quicker to look at threads than the banner.

Ben, I realize the outage is posted on all pages, but comments may be of help to the techs that are trying to figure this out.
My outage didn’t start until I ran an update.

What phone do you have?
Moto X4
What plan are you on?
My Choice
Does your plan include data, or just talk & text?
data included.

Issue Description

I updated my phone and now I can’t use Republic Anywhere. Originally it was saying that I wasn’t enrolled so I tried some of the solutions that have been offered here: power cycled my phone, uninstalled and reinstalled. After the uninstall now when I try to open the app I just get a loading screen, nothing ever loads.

Republic is experiencing an outage right now. Keep an eye on the notice at the top of the page.

I just updated the Republic app and tried to enable this feature. In the “Call and Voicemail Settings”, the “Configures spam call blocking” is greyed out and reads “Unable to configure setting”
Wassup?

How to Stop Unwanted Spam Calls

Republic is currently experiencing an outage which seems to be impacting numerous things including calling, texting, the use of Anywhere, and making changes like enabling the spam setting and adding data. You can follow the status at http://status.republicwireless.com

Same problem here, there two ways to get to that screen , one was greyed out , the other was active until I tried to change it , then it grey out too. Help

Republic is currently experiencing an outage which seems to be impacting numerous things including calling, texting, the use of Anywhere, and making changes like enabling the spam setting and adding data. You can follow the status at http://status.republicwireless.com

Text won’t send, says “not enrolled”, all phones and devices…

Mine isn’t working either. Same message.

Mine is not working either. Cant receive/make calls and the native Messages app is failing to send/receive messages as well

Same here. Republic Anywhere app just displays a message saying, “Not Enrolled in Anywhere. This app is only usable by Republic Wireless members enroller Republic Anywhere.” Also, the main Republic app is failing to connect to the Republic servers for VoIP calling. Current status is: “Calls over cell. No access to messages or voicemail. Check your network connection.” Well, obviously my network connection is fine since I’m able to post this feedback.

Mine is down too. RW Anywhere has been shut down, now for about 30 minutes.

yup, same in Maryland - incoming calls received, outgoing are fast-busy and no SMS going out

A check of the ‘Status’ at the bottom of the page indicates

Calling and SMS issue
Investigating - We are currently investigating reports of issues making and receiving calls and text messages. We’ll provide updates here when we have more information. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and thank you for your patience.
Nov 29, 14:45 EST

https://status.republicwireless.com/incidents/bnr8tghf4nn6
They are at least aware

Same here in Michigan