Outbound calling routed to Republic; busy incoming

calling

What phone do you have? Google Pixel 2

What plan are you on? Republic Refund™

Does your plan include data, or just talk & text? Data

Issue Description

Suddenly, outbound calls return a busy signal or are routed to ... Republic Wireless support? I can receive texts, but callers are receiving a busy signal when calling me. I am unable to create a ticket from my phone using the Republic app.

I’ve tried restarting my phone several times. Caller ID is set to Network Default. Not sure what else to do.

Additional info:

My wife’s experience the same issue from her phone, so it’s not our hardware. Did someone take out the Republic Network?

Does this happen on wifi or on cellular network?

Have you Refreshed the Republic Credentials (while connected to wifi then rebooted your phone?

Do you have cell signal? Is there a “!” infront of it?

Is your Android System OS up to date? (and not on a beta build)

Also, you state “Refund Plan”, that is not possible for the Pixel 2. as it is a BYOP device.
I assume you mean the My Choice Plan.

Issue occurs on both WiFi and cell network calling.

There is no icon or symbol on the signal indicating a problem.

Android went to 9 Pie a few days back. I haven’t noticed any issues I can tie to the update.

I went through the Refresh steps you listed but tht didn’t resolve the issue.

However I did notice the phone is showing Suspended on the my account page. No balance on the account so I’m not sure what that is all about :frowning:

That would most likely indicate you have a billing issue.
Perhaps your payment info (credit card number and info) is out of date and needs to be updated. Credit cards do expire. Or of you bank sent you a new card for some reason etc.
Or your card was declined for some reason.

Hi @xuarlukeez,

It looks like everything is now back to normal on your account. If you reboot the phone is it working as intended?

All systems are go. Looks like a billing issue now resolved.