Password to access voicemail

I’m the personal representative for the account holder who is deceased and need to get access to the voicemail. How do I find out what the pw is?

Hi @davidb.exiudh and welcome to Republic’s online Community.

I’m afraid this is one we won’t be able to assist with directly. It doesn’t speak to obtaining a voicemail password specifically, however, access to a deceased customer’s account information will require working with a Republic agent. Some general information follows:

If the method of opening a ticket mentioned in the help article doesn’t work because you lack the account owner’s credentials, please email help@republicwireless.com. Doing so is an alternate means of raising a ticket.

2 Likes

Thank you rolandh. I may try your information, as it sounds like it may work, however i’ve read that waiting on a help ticket is typically not a fast process. I need to shut the phone down no later than tomorrow or the checking account gets billed for another automatic withdrawal on January 1st. Likely there is not any messages that I need to worry about as I’ve seen the phone log. Thank you again!

Hi @davidb.exiudh,

While Republic’s service is prepaid and as a matter of policy Republic doesn’t provide prorated refunds when service is cancelled mid-billing cycle; given the specific circumstances involved, I’m confident Republic would work with you on that.

If you decide to open the ticket and care to return here with the ticket number (nothing more), I’ll see what might be done to get expedited attention.

Message an
Expert customer