People not receiving my MMS

I have a Galaxy S8 w/ Republic and I have experienced this problem for at least 2 1/2 months. Certain people are not receiving my MMS messages. My phone is saying they are sent, but they tell me that they never receive them. I receive their MMS messages and I can communicate with SMS just fine.

I don’t know how to fix this because this is not an issue with everyone. As far as I know, most people receive my MMS messages; however, the people who aren’t receiving them all have different phones and carriers from one another.

Any solution would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

What messaging app are you using?

The built in Samsung app is not compatible with Republic Service.

Please try Android Messages by Google or Republic Anywhere.

I currently use Android Messages. That is not the issue.

Have you tried refreshing the Republic Activation? then rebooting

I have tried it and it does not seem to have made a difference.

Here is the help article with what to try, including opening a help ticket when all else fails:

If your phone is GSM activated you are likely experiencing the issue shown here. If you haven’t already opened a ticket please do and specifically mention the master ticket mentioned there: Republic app - “cell data used” function stopped working after OS update on G5 plus (wheel just spins)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.