Phone availability

ARE THERE GOING TO BE MORE HUAWEI 5W ASCEND PHONES AVAILABLE

the Huawei Ascend 5W does not launch until tomorrow when it will discounted $50 and come with 6 months of free service (1 GB plan)

Special Offers and Promotions

Huawei Ascend 5W Discount Plus up to Six Months of Free Service: December 13 to December 19, 2016*

$50 off a Huawei Ascend 5W when you purchase between December 13 to December 20, 2016 at 2:59 a.m. ET, or while supplies last. In addition, you’ll also receive up to six months of free service on our $20 unlimited talk and text + 1GB of cell data plan. Phone must be activated by December 29, 2016 in order to be eligible for free service. Please see below for full terms.

Hi @charliec.ux8ohm

The Huawei Ascend 5W has not been released yet. The order page shows “Out of Stock” and that is a bit misleading…they just are not available for purchase until tomorrow, 12/13/2016.

My current phone is shattered. I had one in my cart, went to check out, and it disappeared. Now it’s showing it’s sold out. Really disappointed…I can’t afford a new expensive phone at the moment. I don’t even want the free service or even the $50 discount.

Yeah I understand I am in the same boat been waiting around for the last 30 minutes trying to see if it was just a pause or the real deal of being out

Had the same problem. Try refreshing, clearing your cache or a different browser.

I think it’s gone. "“The Offer is valid only while Eligible Phone supplies last. Eligible Phone supplies are limited and once they sell out, no other phone sales will be eligible for this Offer.”

When I click on the phone page with Chrome, it shows out of stock. When I click on the phone page with Internet Explorer, it shows add to cart.