Phone recommendation

I am looking for a Android Phone which when unlocked will work with Republic Wireless. I want a phone with 4-4.5" screen. I want specs to be to match the MOTO G4 Play. I wish Republic offered small phones that would work in my area.

Hi @danw.bk7f2z,

I’ve moved your post so that it starts its own conversation, rather than being a response to our Welcome post. Here, those who are familiar with our phones will be more likely to see it and give you the advice you seek.

Thanks for posting in The Republic!

the phone your looking for does not exist for Republic
the only phones that came close in size was the legacy phones Moto X 1st, Moto G 1st, Moto E 1st and Moto E 2nd and I would not put any of them up against the Moto G4 Play
(other than the iPhone SE the industry has abandon this size phone)
the current smaller phones are at 5" screens
The Moto G4 Play, Alcatel A30 , and the Samsung Galaxy J3

There are a couple of sites that let you compare phones by size. One of my reasons for buying the S7 was that it was about the same size as my X2. Here is one of those sites:

3 Likes

I have found it impossible to determine where to post. Thanks for you help but where would I find my post.

Your thread is here: Phone recommendation

In case you’d like to bookmark it, you can always find your own activity in the Community, here: Profile - danw.bk7f2z - Community Forums

It’s ok to post wherever you are able to find a place, we are glad to move things so that they’ll get the attention they deserve.

2 Likes

When you click the New Post icon :post_topic: you will then choose a category. We tried to make it clear where to post when unsure.

The #discussions area says “Not sure where to put your post or just want to talk about whatever? General Discussions is the right place.”

As others have stated, there is not going to be a phone that meets your criteria. The closest ones are the Moto G4 Play and Samsung J3 that are 5 inch screens.

2 Likes

3 posts were split to a new topic: Did my profile update save?

Message an
Expert customer