Phone recommendations?

In the market for a new phone, and looking for recommendations. I’m currently using a Moto G5 Plus, which I’ve had for almost 3 years. Unfortunately, the charging port is about shot, so I can basically never get it to stay plugged in long enough to get a full charge. I’d like to have something of the same (or higher) quality, and keep it in the $200-$300 price range. (I came to RW to save money, after all, so these $900 Samsung phones are a little crazy to me.)

I’ve had my eye on the soon-to-be-released Moto G Stylus, but RW hasn’t announced compatibility with it yet. My current phone’s power issues mean I’ll probably need to upgrade before that one is available, so: what phones are currently available that you’d recommend?

Must be compatible with RW’s CDMA network. GSM is pretty spotty where I live.

Hi @brandonb.jpitkf and welcome back to the Member Community.

Here’s an excellent table in Tips & Tricks that will help you narrow things down. Detailed Supported Phone Features . This is a good example of collaborative efforts by members in the Republic Wireless Community!

Hope this helps. Others in the Community may have some suggestions too!

Hi @brandonb.jpitkf,

In my not so humble opinion on this one and if you’re able to stretch the budget, Google’s Pixel 3a is the best bang for the buck Republic compatible Android phone currently available.

4 Likes

And to go along with @rolandh suggestion, here is a link from another Community Ambassador @SuperT

2 Likes
Message an
Expert customer