Phones cannot be accessed

My wife and I phone’s cannot be reached by another person trying to call us. Our phones just keep wringing do not go to VM. One phone is a Moto the other an LG. Has any experienced this?

Hi @halm,

Generally, if this were a more widespread issue, we’d see multiple reports.

Just this one person? Or, more than one? What happens if you call your wife and vice versa?

You hear your phones ringing? Or, the person(s) calling you hears ringback (ringing) without the call going to voicemail?

1 Like

This is strange I admit we can call her but for some reason she can’t call us and she’s the only person that we haveexperienced this with

Hi @halm,

Given you’re able to call her and you don’t appear to be having an issue with others, logic suggests a routing issue specific to this individual most likely on her end. Do you know if she’s reached out to her service provider?

2 Likes

No I haven’t. I probably won’t because this was a doctor’s nurse trying to reach my wife and now that she has done so but probably won’t need to talk to her again. I was just curious if anyone had heard of this. Thanks for your help

1 Like

Yes, from time to time, folks report similar experiences. Generally, the cause is localized and there is no one size fits all cause.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Message an
Expert customer