Pictures taken not showing up

incomplete

You didn’t answer my question. If your PC and your phone have lost internet service at the same time the problem is with your internet service.

You can start by removing power from your modem and router. Wait 10 seconds and plug in the modem. Wait another 10 seconds and plug in the router. Wait 30 seconds and test.

If this doesn’t solve the problem contact your ISP.

I don’t have any problem with my internet (computer)

(Moderator’s note: Original reply-by-e-mail showed only the quoted content. Post has been edited to display the actual reply.)

This was in answer to your question.
I can not send pics by text to anyone. Keeps saying I don’t have internet service. This is from my home & other cities. Even T-Mobil tried to send and couldn’t. They say its with Republic…
Also, new pics show up and in a second they are gone. Disappeared. I know they are there just can’t bring them up.
I don’t have any trouble with my internet. It is upend running fine.
Now my Blue tooth is quitting. Have to set it up each time I get in the car.

try safe mode
to see if an app is causing the problem of sending a PIC

next clear cache
and try again

let us know

I have no problem with my internet on my computers. And my WIFI is working.

Have you tried the simple step to restart the wireless router? Even when other devices work correctly, one device can become “unliked” by the router and a simple restart resolves the issue.

Have you tried the simple step to restart the wireless router? Even when other devices work correctly, one device can become “unliked” by the router and a simple restart resolves the issue.

Yes

(Moderator’s note: Original reply-by-e-mail showed only the quoted content. Post has been edited to display the actual reply.)

Hi @phylliss.xalc5v,

I’ve merged your two topics into a single one so we have all the details together in one place. When you are ready to work on this issue some more, please log in at Pictures taken not showing up to continue the conversation, since your replies by E-mail are not correctly posting in our Community.

No can not send pics. Cleaned cache. Still says I have no internet. Which I do with wifi.

When the phone is on this same Wi-Fi network where pictures will not send, are you able to open the browser and surf to a website you’ve never before visited?

What kind of web site are you referring too? Not quite understanding.

Hi @phylliss.xalc5v,

Any website you’ve never before visited. This step will confirm that the phone is able to access the internet when connected to the network where you’re having this problem.

For example, on the phone, can you visit http://www.moulindelabeune.com/fr/?

Yes your App came right up.

Ok. So the next thing we need to understand is what exactly is telling you that you have no internet.

A message in a specific app? A notification? Can you tell us the exact wording, every word, and where you see it?

Ok. So the next thing we need to understand is what exactly is telling you that you have no internet.

A message in a specific app? A notification? Can you tell us the exact wording, every word, and where you see it?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.