Pin error when transferring phone number

I am trying to transfer my number from At&t and Republic Wireless is saying that there is pin number error. I have used the number recently with the company and verified that it is correct, but Republic Wireless is saying that there is an error and that they do not match. I don’t know what to do next. Has this happened with anyone else? Any help appreciated

Hi @janellj.rgc9ag,

If you’re trying to move from AT&T to Republic, you’ll want to verify your Account number and PIN with AT&T.
We offer the following guidance in our number transfer help document:

Additionally, one of our members has put together a number transfer guide and has the following guidance when transferring from these specific AT&T services:

AT&T GoPhone

1. Account Number: Call the AT&T Number Transfer Request Line at image for your account number. It is not listed on the online account.
  2. PIN: Your PIN is the 4-digit password used to sign into your online account. If you do not manage your account online, please ask for your PIN when requesting your account number.

AT&T Landline

1. Account Number: Your account number is your 9-digit phone number.
  2. PIN: The PIN is the 4-digits to the immediate right of the phone number in the top right corner of your bill.