Plan switching

i need an upgrade 17.50 plan with cellular service from the $10.00 internet only plan.How can i make the switch? Thanks, Mike

You do that right from the Republic App. Click on the left-most icon on the top row. Then click on the green dot with the white + sign. From there you can follow the screen prompts. Plan changes take place on the billing anniversary but you can add data to your 2.0 plan at any time. For more detailed information take the link below:

Republic Wireless Plans 2.0: Republic Refund

Hi @mikew.ndnryt

It is of utmost importance that we have a little more detail, which phone do you have?.

@mikew.ndnryt wrote:

i need an upgrade 17.50 plan with cellular service from the $10.00 internet only plan.How can i make the switch?

With the limited information provided we can only assume you are actually on a 2.0 phone which utilizes either the Republic Wireless 1.0 & Beta Plans or the Republic Wireless Plans 2.0: Republic Refund plan.

Depending on the phone/plan, you should be able to upgrade to the $17.50/.5GB right from your phone. Let us know if you would like clarification on how to do this, assuming the links provided do not provide the solution.

Message an
Expert customer