Poetic Affinity Slim Fit Moto G5 Plus Clear Case With Anti-Slip Side Grip

Does anyone know anything about Poetic Affinity Slim Fit Moto G5 Plus Clear Case With Anti-Slip Side Grip. Looking for a case for my new g5 play

And do I need a screen protector? If so recommendations?

1 Like

@bonnieh.71i8en

Having a screen protector is largely a matter of personal preference. If your phone “hits the deck” with any frequency, it would be a good idea to have a screen protector.

Hi @bonnieh.71i8en,

How about if I just send you an Incipio DualPro like we have on our website, as a gift? I have a few customer returns that are unused, but can’t be sold as new.

https://republicwireless.com/shop/accessories/incipio-ngp-advanced-case-moto-g5-plus/

Can I talk you into the hot pink?!

4 Likes

I put tempered glass screens on all my phones. My current MPX has a couple of cracks in the protector, but the screen on the phone is fine.
My X2 had many cracks and dings but the screen was still perfect when I gifted it.

My son has already been through two on his G5, but the screen is fine. Yes, I would recommend a screen protector. I use the Sparin brand, you get two high quality protectors at a great price.

2 Likes

There are many good cases for the Moto 5 series phones. Which are the betters cases generally comes down to personal preferences. I like the anti-slip features of the Speck case. But, I don’t have a 5G Play.

As for screen protection, I highly recommend a tempered glass screen protect from a reputable maker. They are many times better than the film screen protectors.

2 Likes

Thank you for your generous offer. I bought the fine gold 5G and pink would not work for me

I just read all the reviews on Amazon for Sparin, either they love it (most reviews) or hate it. So I am nervous about installing glass cover. I have never used a glass protector. I have always bought cases with built in plastic protectors.

1 Like

Personally, once I started using glass I never wanted to go back to film. I even put glass on my Kindle.

1 Like

Thank you! I ordered it and It will be here today 3/2

1 Like
Message an
Expert customer