Pop-Ups any way to stop?

Moto5G+,whats a good pop-up blocker that does NOT have pop-ups of its own?

I don’t have an app suggestion, but if you use Chrome, you can disable pop ups in Settings.

I never get pop ups. You may have a bad-behaving/malware app. I recently dealt with pop ups from a rogue QR code reader app.

1 Like

I’m going to agree here. I can’t think of the last time I saw pop up, I’m literally thinking years, so either the websites you’re visiting are unscrupulous, and probably unsafe or one of the apps you’ve installed is really more adware than a useful app. Is there a time you can recall specifically when this started and an app that you installed around that time? Do the pop-ups happen only in Chrome or throughout the phone?

hmm, ok thanks… i pretty much only usee\ the phone for podcasts, using “the podcast app” a lot of local hospital with various others, facebook [which i dont belong to, , i removed the app and reinstalled it and have had only one popup in 45 minutes… so, feeling good thanks all

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Message an
Expert customer