Ported out a line but its still showing up on my account

Problem solved. Received the cancellation email. Seems there was a 36 hour delay between the email port completed email from new carrier and Republic’s cancellation email

!— Answer the following questions, then tell us more about the problem you are having.—>

What phone do you have? Moto g6

What plan are you on? 3.0

Does your plan include data, or just talk & text? talk and text

Issue Description

I ported over one of my 3 lines over the weekend. I received an email from my new carrier that the port completed on Wednesday night but my Republic account still shows the phone number and no mention of it being cancelled. Should there be a notation? I don’t want to be charged for another month when my cycle restarts Saturday

Hi @melissav.wzkpau

Welcome to the Republic Wireless community where users can help each other.

Porting can be a complex process with lots of things going on behind the scenes. One of our fellow members wrote a nice guide over here:

Anyways, to sum it up, the process already started and Republic Wireless has already been notified though the system. It is important not to cancel over here with Republic. It should sort everything out in the end but if you do get charged for another month, you can always chat with the support and they should be able to help since you just ported out / have a active port out request.