Power Bank Charger

Hey Fam,

I’m looking at purchasing a power bank charger for my Nexus 6P. Any recommendations for a quick charging power bank (that won’t break the bank lol)?

Thank You!

Gosh there are so many, my only advice would be to go with reputable name brand like Anker, check out Amazon. Don’t waste money on cheap- my daughter has gone through so many that you’re better off getting well built, more money.

Hi @ashleyep.7ihaue

I have been buy tech gadgets/Chromebooks from Blinq. Free shipping and 10% off your first purchase. Free 30-day returns.

I have been very pleased with all aspects and products. Here is a link to the Power-banks they have currently. I like to copy the model number(s) and look online for reviews.

Hi @ashleyep.7ihaue,

Great question, and thanks for asking in our online Community! I’m surprised more people haven’t chimed in with a recommendation. I think this means we’re going to have to make you the subject matter expert, once you find a power bank you like! :smirk_cat:

Can you tell us a little more about what you are looking for? Do you want something lightweight and somewhat disposable, or something a little bulkier, but that might give you a couple of charges a day?

@brianp.190, How cheap is too cheap? Would you suggest something like this? http://a.co/iz4SK5y

I don’t recall if the older Nexus phones use USB PD charging or not. I know the newer Pixel phones do. Edit: YES> The Nexus 5X and 6P used PD 2.0 charging. Rapid charing is only supported via usb c to c PD charging.

I use USB C Power Bank RAVPower 26800 PD Portable Charger 26800mAh

Hi @ashleyep.7ihaue,

I’ve used Jackery’s power banks for both Android and iOS devices. They have a wide variety of options: