Private callers freeze my Moto z play

master_ticket

What phone do you have? Moto z play
What plan are you on? My choice 1gb
**Does your plan include data, or just talk & text?**both

Issue Description

For the last two weeks I have received random, incoming calls from private numbers. When I try to click answer, my phone won't let me. But after a few tries of ending the call, my phone will unfreeze, and let me hang up. I'll look at my recent call list, and find out that my missed calls was ringing from 10 minutes to an hour. I've removed recent apps that I've downloaded, but it doesn't seem to help. I've also restarted my phone, and that doesn't help either.

Hi @holliem.s0ozfx,

We have seen a few members describe the same experience you have described. As far as I know, this is not going to be something you can solve by changing something on the phone itself.

Please open a support ticket, give the same description you’ve given here, add any details you can about whether it happens on cell, Wi-Fi or both, and please ask that it be investigated as part of master ticket 889143.

(Notifying @Ambassadors for situational awareness.)

5 Likes

The ticket prompted me to download republic messenger after dialing __* # * # 8647 # * # *. It said to refresh my activation. I tried it, and restarted my phone. Crossing my fingers that it helps. __

4 Likes
closed #4

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Message an
Expert customer