Problems with MMS on J7

What phone do you have? J7
What plan are you on? My Choice
Does your plan include data, or just talk & text?

Issue Description

I buy a new phone and have so many problems. You get what you pay for. I can’t send group text I can’t receive pictures in text…I had a death in the family and need a reliable service

Please give some detail or the community cannot help. We can almost always help once we know the issue.

I buy a new phone and have so many problems. You get what you pay for. I can’t send group text I can’t receive pictures in text…I had a death in the family and need a reliable service

Ok, what phone are you using? What texting app are you using? Is regular texting working without pictures?

Group texting and pictures texting are the same thing, Mullioned Messaging (MMS). It sounds like MMS issues, this can usually be fixed, but we need you to be our remote hands.

Your app. Phone is Galaxy J 7Regular texting is not working with pictures. Sorry to bother you.

Our texting app is called Anywhere, the default app made by Samsung does not work with our hybrid service. Did you download Anywhere from the Play store?

I feel like I am bothering you. I worked customer service and a hi would be nice. Moving on…it is down loaded and waiting for tech to respond. Thank you

No problem, I am replying from my phone and just want to help you get working. We are pretty informal in the Forums.

Once you download the Anywhere app you just need to set it up and then make it the default messenger. Samsung’s app will not work.

No problem I will work on it in the morning thank you

No problem, our Republic wireless app should have recognized that you were using the default Samsung app. It should have nagged you repeatedly to change it. Maybe that is not working on the J7…

Sorry I am just frustrated plus family death. Thank you

Sorry to hear of your family loss.

Sorry for your loss. Let us know if we can help with the phone. We have quite a few people here who can help with most issues.

My condolences to you and your family

Thank you. Tech is going to get back to me. Thanks again James

Thank you

Thank you

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.