I have a motorola g4 . I was able to send pictures as attachments on my messaging. I might have a setting issue. i don’t even get the option to attach any items to my messages.
We don’t know what messaging app you are using. If it is Android Messages, instructions are at:
Attach a picture or video
- Open the Android Messages app .
- Open or start a conversation.
- Tap Attach .
- To pick from photos or videos on your device, tap Insert image .
- To pick from a list of stickers, tap Insert sticker .
- Find and tap the file you want to send in the list. You can scroll up or down.
- To send your photo or video, tap Send .
Check this page and see if the instructions help.
And, of course, there’s always a Youtube video if you need visual instructions
Great. Thanks a lot for the help and quick response
thanks for your quick response and help on this matter.
This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.