PSA: Republic-supported phones on sale elsewhere

Hi @jimm.p3l11a,

Thanks for the heads up! Indeed from time to time one retailer or another has a sale. You probably already know this but for others reading, I’ll mention Republic welcomes compatible phones sourced elsewhere. A fellow Community member has put together a great article on that: How to Find a Compatible Unlocked Phone.

There’s also this previous Community thread: PSA: Phones on sale elsewhere.

It’s also available through B&H and that one’s a better deal as it includes a free RW SIM card

In case anybody is looking for a premium phone at a decent price, Google has dropped the price on the Pixel 2 and 2XL and is offering some great trade-in deals. I bought the Pixel 2 XL for $599 (list $849) and they gave me $146 for my Nexus 6P, so a net purchase of $453. It’s still not inexpensive, but it sure is a TERRIFIC phone!

Note that they have the Pixel 3’s on sale too, but still too rich for my blood…

Amazon has the Prime Exclusive X4 for $139. That’s a pretty outstanding deal. https://www.amazon.com/Moto-4th-Generation-hands-free-Exclusive/dp/B077YNYFPD

Google Fi now has the Moto X4 64GB Android One version for $149 with Google Fi activation.

:flight_departure:

Hi @PlaneTherapist,

For the sake of keeping this topic on-topic and within our Community Guidelines, let’s focus on deals on phones that can be used (from the time of purchase) with Republic.

Hi @southpaw,

Good afternoon and thank you.

:flight_departure: