Purchasing a new "Moto phone"

I need to purchase a new phone, preferably a Moto phone. I currently have a Moto G6 that I purchased several years ago; however, I dropped it a while back, and cracked the screen. It still works, but does some weird things from time to time, so I know it’s just a matter of time before it quits altogether. I like the Moto phone & would like to stick with that brand. Any suggestions as to what would be the next step up from the Moto G6? Thanks & Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Hi,
I took the liberty of moving this to a ‘General Discussion’ category, and edited out the Review Template.
Hopefully this will get you some ideas from your fellow users

Thank you, I appreciate that. I wasn’t sure exactly where to post the question.
Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year.

1 Like

Hi @eugenew.axr5tz

I have a Moto G Fast and really like it. I’ve had multiple phones, mostly Moto, some Samsung.

My phone switches apps very rapidly - that’s what the Fast indicates. The battery charge lasts a decent length of time. I’m not a power user so the phone meets my needs well. If having a battery that lasts extra long is more important, the Moto G Power might be a better fit for you.

2 Likes

Thank you for the reply and recommendation. I agree with you & I think the Moto G Fast might be better for me. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

3 Likes

I’ve had the Fast for a few weeks (have had three other Moto phones). Find no problems with the Fast - best so far!

2 Likes

My family has been using Motorola phones on republic since 2013.
We have enjoyed the savings.
That said, we now have pixel 4xl.
We will never own anything, but a pixel from now on.
Unbelievable reception!!! The battery lasts 2 days with new update playing music, internet, text, email, etc. Super fast.

Pixel is made for WiFi and cell crossover and should really be the only phone for republic wireless also.

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thank you for your input. Merry Christmas & a Happy, Healthy New Year.

1 Like

Thank you for the reply and your input. Merry Christmas & a Happy, Healthy New Year.

1 Like
Message an
Expert customer