Questions about legacy phone models and the G4

Dear Southpaw,

Is there a phone that I can buy from RW that is compatible with my current $9.99 plan?

PS, do you expect to restock the Moto G4?
Thanks, Frank

Just got the Moto e4 plus

there are no new phones that support the $10 Legacy plans
to keep those plan one must use a legacy phone (Moto X1, X2, E1, E2, G1, G3)

I I don’t know if Republic is planning on Restocking the Moto G4 (though if it’s still listed in it’s phones sale page there a chance it may be restocked)
https://republicwireless.com/shop/phones/

There might be a couple of black ones that come back in stock as Republic sells any lingering inventory. The Gold won’t be back at all and once the black ones are gone, they won’t be back either. Moto doesn’t make them any more.

Thanks for the info. I may not want to purchase a phone new when they have already stopped making them!

Thanks for the reply,

So I take it RW does not sell these (Moto X1, X2, E1, E2, G1, G3) new anymore?

None of those phones have been made in at least a year (some nearly 4). So they’re not available for sale.

The current model of the G is the G5+ and the G5s+

Hi @frankf.admp3t,

I’ve moved your question to its own thread, because it wasn’t specifically related to the topic where you asked, so there’s no need for the people who started that topic to receive E-mail about your question and its replies.

It looks like @drm186 and @louisdi have quickly and capably answered the questions you addressed to me. This is the power of our Community - many knowledgeable members can answer questions far more quickly than any one person. :smiley_cat:

Has something happened to your phone, that would make you suddenly interested in replacing it?

Thanks you, correct, I did get my answers.

Yes, I dropped it, replaced the screen, now the screen will light but the icon (Moto G 1st Gen) will not respond to touch.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.