Questions about the S7

Is the Galaxy S7 unlocked?

Can I remove the SIM card, purchase one in another country and use the phone there?

Asking because many phones will work this way in other countries.

Is the Republic S7 phone dual SIM?

I will be traveling abroad for a few months and I want to purchase a phone from Republic that will provide me this versatility.

If the S7 will not work this way, is there another S7 from another carrier that I can purchase that I can do this with and also use on Republic Wireless because I’ve been with this company from the beginning and I’m happy with it?

Thanks for your help and time.

1 Like

The model sold by RW (930U) is unlocked.

Yes, a foreign SIM can be installed.

No, it is not a dual SIM device.

It is actually more versatile than carrier-specific models.

As you mention international travel, this may be of interest: International Travel with a Republic Phone.

Is the Galaxy S7 unlocked?
Yes it’s the North American Factory Unlock version

Can I remove the SIM card, purchase one in another country and use the phone there?
It can be used on any carrier in the world that’s willing to provide service to it (the bands they use may be different that the bands North American model uses)

Is the Republic S7 phone dual SIM?
no it’s not the North American Market has not embraced the duel SIM so the OEMs are not making that feature form the North American models

the European model has Dual SIM but is not approved and will not work on Republic

International Travel with a Republic Phone

Message an
Expert customer