Receiving voicemail in RA

My phone is presently gone to be warrantied. I want to get my voicemail, I have Republic Anywhere on my desktop, it shows phone calls but I don’t know how to access voicemail. Anyone know? Thanks

0 Likes

You can’t access it in RA. Assuming you had a PIN set, you can access your voicemail by dialing your number, then hitting * during your greeting and entering your PIN.

2 Likes

I don’t have a pin. Can I get to voicemails through my account somehow?

0 Likes

I’m afraid if you didn’t set a VM PIN there isn’t a way to access your voicemail.

1 Like

Can I create a pin now without my phone? I have a land line.

0 Likes

I’m afraid not. Can only be created on the phone itself using the Republic App.

1 Like

Thanks

0 Likes

For what it is worth, you can still see your calls log online in your my account portal. That way you will at least know who might have called you.

How long will you be out without your phone?

2 Likes

just received my replacement. Thank You

http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail
Virus-free.
www.avg.com
http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

0 Likes

I do have another Question though. I was sent a single use sim card by
republic for my new replacement phone, so I am now using it to setup and
activate. Do I need to remove it and use my old card after activation or
keep it in for good? Calling it a single use card confuses me I’m not
sure. Thank you

0 Likes

Just use the new card.
During the activation flow…be sure to use the same RW credentials…and then you will be presented with the option to “move your number” to your newly activating phone.

The single use designation is because of the fact that originally RW sim card couldn’t be reactivated. In reality RW SIM cards can now be reactivated within 20 days of their deactivation.
Once you are past the 20 days then a deactivated SIM card cannot be reactivated.

0 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

closed #13

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

0 Likes

Message an
Expert customer