Releasing a Text Message

incomplete

Hello,

My cell phone only releases certain text messages, if I text a text to them. I have 2 texts showing in the upper right-hand corner of the phone. I text a few people, but it wasn’t from them. Can this be fixed? Please advise. Thank you. -Trudy

Moto G gen 3 stopped receiving pictures

Trudy, you shouldn’t post your phone number here. This is a public forum, not a private tech support forum. We can try to help you. But, your phone number is not necessary. Unless you are prepared for potential unsolicited calls, you should redact your number quickly.

That said, one thing you can try is a quick Republic reset. This may or may not help. But, it won’t hurt anything to try. Simply dial *#*#8647#*#* . The numbers will disappear and it will reset your connection credentials with RW servers. If this doesn’t help, there are other possible remedies.

Hi @trudyr.yfw1i5,

I’ve removed your phone number from public view.

The code @beachb was suggesting you dial is *#*#8647#*#*

What messaging app are you using? We support only Android Messages :messages: and Republic Anywhere :anywhere:.

Well… that’s interesting. I entered edit mode to correct the # code in my post. But, as the screencap shows (below), I entered typed it correctly. It just doesn’t show up correctly in the post. What’s up with that? I thought I needed a new keyboard for a minute, there.

You’re caught by the forum private information obfuscator. put a ` in front and behind the string and it’ll show properly.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.