Rename phone in Account Portal

How do i rename my phones on the web page?

Three of the four on the web page screen show my name and I’d like

all four of them to show their owners name.

Thanks

Good morning @edwardm.52pbl5!

I believe what you want to do is called Assigning a Phone. First, go to the following link and login if you have to: Phones | Republic Wireless. Then click the “I want to…” button and scroll down until you see the “Assign This Phone” tab. Click the “Assign This Phone” tab for each of the applicable phones and follow the prompts. That should do it! If you have any further questions, please let us know! For further reading, see Republic Wireless-Assign Phone.

mb2x

No! This does not work to assign to RENAME a phone but yet keep it ASSIGNED to me. I don’t want the kids to have any more access than they already have. If I enter their name and MY email it uses my name!

I just want a cosmetic change!

I just want a cosmetic change!

I don’t think there’s an option for that.

Ahhh. I see. Unfortunately, I believe that is the only way to accomplish what you are looking to do. I totally understand why you want to do (I have tried to do it before). The only other way would be to open a support ticket and let them know what you want to do. Maybe they will be able to change it without assigning the phones. Sorry I can’t help anymore!

mb2x

edwardm.52pbl5 wrote:

No! I don’t want the kids to have any more access than they already have.

SMH…

Message an
Expert customer