Replace my broken phone

The Power button broke on my Moto G5 Plus phone , I ordered SAMSUNG Galaxy A10 from Amazon $45 less than RW, when I receive it tomorrow , how do I activate it and start using ? can I move the SIM card from the old phone to it ?
Thanks

1. Assuming you purchased a Republic Wireless compatible A10e (which seems doubtful, since the compatible A10e I find on Amazon is $0.99 more than Republic Wireless), determine whether you need to purchase a new SIM card:
  1. Once you have an appropriate SIM card installed in the new phone, see:
2 Likes

Thank you for your reply
" Samsung Galaxy A10 32GB (A105M) 6.2" HD+ Infinity-V 4G LTE Factory Unlocked GSM Smartphone - Black " This the phone I am buying from Amazon , Please let me know if this is not compatible with RW

that looks to be a international model (Due SIM) (link) which is not the model supported buy republic and will not work
you need one with the model number of SM-A102U1

Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers such as AT&T and T-Mobile, but will NOT work with CDMA carriers such as Verizon and Sprint

Ready, Action, Immerse. Get a vivid viewing experience with the next-gen Infinity-V Display. Ready, Action, Shoot. Capture stunning shots and stand out with 13MP Rear + 5MP Front Camera. Ready, Action, Go. Run multiple apps without missing a beat on this powerful multi-tasker. HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 - LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500) - Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by). International Model Compatible with Most GSM Carriers like T-Mobile, AT&T, MetroPCS, etc. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint, Boost

1 Like

When a phone seems to be cheaper than it should be, there is usually a good reason. In this case it is because that version of the phone was never meant to be sold in the US and doesn’t come with a US warranty.

For future reference, this may be helpful: How to Find a Compatible Unlocked Phone

2 Likes

Thanks to all

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Message an
Expert customer