Replacement phone debacle

What phone do you have?
What plan are you on?
Does your plan include data, or just talk & text?

Issue Description

My phone’s headphone jack broke and RW determined they should replace the phone and sent me a dirty and scratched G3. I pointed out that my phone is in great condition, except for the phone jack, so they sent a second replacement. I was assured that this time they would include SIM and SD cards. Not only did the second replacement not have SIM and SD cards, I could not get cell service to work, and my home button, the circle, is inopperable.
Now I can’t get a response. Just bot emails about how my phone is ready to do what phones are meant to do these days. They have until tomorrow to fix. Then I will re-activate my Moto E. I would re-activate my Defy XT if it were allowed.
Here is my question.
How do I elevate this to a responsible person so I don’t have to re-explain to a new tech person, then a new non-tech person everytime something else fails to work. Why two people for every tech problem?
Who is in charge here?

Moto G3

0 Likes

Place your support ticket number here. Only support can access it so no info will be disclosed. Put spaces between numbers or the community will blank them out.

1 Like

Hi @itsdean,

I’m looking into your ticket history now.

0 Likes

1 2 4 0 1 2 3

0 Likes

I have your ticket and we’re responding to one another there.

2 Likes

closed #6

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

0 Likes

Message an
Expert customer