Republic Anywhere - multiple lines on one account

texting

I have installed Republic Anywhere on my desktop computer and it seem to be working fine.
My husband wants to use it too, on his computer. But since there’s only one log-in - it just gives him my text messages. How do we find HIS messages, from his phone, different number?
We do have the phones “assigned” already to different users.

0 Likes

Hi @emilyg.uvlies,

Hmm, I have multiple phones housed in my Republic account and am offered a choice of phone numbers when signing in to Anywhere. None of my household phones are presently assigned to other users. Presuming no one beats me to the answer, I’ll try assigning one and see what I might come up with.

1 Like

That’s strange. Anywhere doesn’t offer that option to me when signing in.

0 Likes

Hi @emilyg.uvlies,

I just tested and am able to use Anywhere with an assigned line. Your husband would need to sign into Anywhere on his computer using his assigned email address and password. Does this not work for him? You will not see your husband’s assigned line if signing into Anywhere using your account credentials.

3 Likes

For continuity, Republic Anywhere FAQs – Republic Help

What if there are multiple lines on my account? How do we each sign in?

The account owner must assign a user to an active service line on their account to allow that user access to the Anywhere service. Account owners have full access to messaging history, through the desktop app, for service lines that aren’t assigned to a specific user.

2 Likes

closed #6

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

0 Likes

Message an
Expert customer