Republic Anywhere phones missing

Trying to install Republic Anywhere on two E4 phones. WHen I follow the directions, only one E4 phone shows up. Howdo I get both to show?

0 Likes

Assuming that you are referring to Google Plays accounting for your phone?
Check (this article from Google)

0 Likes

Nothing like the problem.

I have two working E4 phones. When I try to install Anywhere on the 2d one, only one is listed. It is on one but not the other

0 Likes

Sorry, it is still not clear to me where the one is listed and the other is missing? Is in Google Play when you are trying to install the app to the phone, or somewhere else?
Perhaps Republic Anywhere FAQs – Republic Help might find you some help

0 Likes

I click on the link to install on Android.

I see a list of my phone’s.

One E4 phone and one old Moto g. But I have 2 E4s. Anywhere is installed on one E4 but since it only shows me one, how do I tell it to install on the 2d one?

0 Likes

Is the other E4 assigned to another user on your account? If it is then that user needs to login to the app in order to use it.

0 Likes

Is this in Google Play? … if so you may need to add the missing phone to Google (see the original reference I provided)
Otherwise you may want to access Google Play from your E4 that doesn’t show up and install it direct from there

0 Likes

I’ll try that. Thanks.

0 Likes

When I go to

https://republicwireless.com/account/phones/

I see all three of our phones. So I assume this means all are in one account ??

0 Likes

My point was not that the phones were on a different account, but that 1 of your phones is assigned to another user in your house so your login will not see it because the phone, while on your account, is not assigned to you.

When you look at you phone list in the portal (Phones | Republic Wireless) the name of the user will show on top of the phones.

1 Like

Thanks. Broke a couple of ribs this morning so phones are not so important right now. I appreciate your help and I’ll get back on the problem in a few days.

Jim West

812-373-6699
me
Moto E4
one month old

812-552-2269
Christine
Moto E4
one week old

812-565-9836
Sharon wife
Moto G

0 Likes

Oh wow @jamesw.1v9was, sorry to hear that!. I know how painful that ailment is. :face_with_head_bandage:

RW software has blocked the information, ( I assume phone numbers?) due to privacy concerns. Not to worry though, you should have some free time on your hands as in my experience, you won’t be doing much of anything for a few days anyway. :slightly_smiling_face:

0 Likes

Thanks (this is why they invented TVs and recliners)

1 Like

Is the other phone used with another google account?

0 Likes

Just to add some clarity, I have 4 phones currently on my account. When I sign into RWA, I can choose one device on my account at a time.

In order to use RWA on more than one device on My Account, I would have to Assign the device/phone to the actual user.

0 Likes

Download Republic Anywhere from the Google Play Store.

Phones don’t need to be assigned to simply download and install the app.

Just to add some additional clarity, I normally use a PC to download apps from the play store. Phones are often set up using different google accounts. When logged on to one account google doesn’t list the phones on the other accounts. Thought was that jamesw.1v9was may need to sign into another google account to find the second E4.

0 Likes

Thanks. Seems it’s more difficult than need be. Or maybe I’m just not computer/phone savey enough. Broke a couple of ribs Friday, so I will not worry about it for a few days.

Everyone’s help is greatly appreciated

Jim West

0 Likes

Unfortunately, it is as easy as it can be. We need to have logins for each user if we are going to have a user specific service like texting from mediums other than the phone. We have to have users assigned to phones, you have done this, and the users each need to sign on their computer, tablet or other device.

0 Likes

I understand.

0 Likes

closed #20

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

0 Likes

Message an
Expert customer