I had something very similar to my Moto G1 last month. I sent texts and a couple photos to my brother’s phone, these texts were received not by his phone, but on my wife’s phone. He never received the texts or photos. I removed RW Anywhere, then installed the “legacy” RW Anywhere and I think that solved that issue.
But then another issue started on my Linux desktop which I have installed RW Anywhere too. Photos for some, not all of my contacts are getting mixes up now. My sister’s photo (lives in Kansas) is replaced with a friends photo who lives in Texas. My daughter’s photos is switched with someone else I don’t recognize. I’m going to open a ticket for this last issue, probably today. These are the contact’s avatars, not attached photo sent or received.