Republic Anywhere version 1.1.8 was released today with new features, fixes, and changes. See the full release notes below for more information:
- Better image composing. Drag and drop an image onto the current conversation. Paste (Ctrl+V or Cmd+V) a copied image onto the current conversation from another app.
- “Copy image” right click menu option is now available for MMS media.
- “Copy” right click menu option is now available when selecting message text.
- Start a one-on-one conversation by clicking on a contact in the “People in this conversation” drop down list.
- Fixed some recoverable crashes.
- More consistent app menus between macOS, Windows, and Linux. All options from macOS “App” menu is found in Windows and Linux on either “Conversation” or “Help” menus. For instance, “Preferences”, “Logout”, and “Exit” is now available from the “Conversation” menu whereas version information, “Check for updates” and “Deregister devices” is available from the “Help” menu.
- Due to performance issues, members can no longer browse local images directly in the UI. Instead, either use the “Open file” or drag and drop method.
- Contact list when starting a new conversation is now sorted.