Republic Interferes with Google Voice

I want to to forward my Google Voice number directly to my Republic number. It doesn’t work properly when the incoming call goes to voicemail, because Republic answers before Google, and I can therefore only retrieve the message from the Republic phone (totally unacceptable). T-Mobile allows deactivation of their voicemail, changes to the time before it answers, and access to conditional call forwarding – so because Republic 3.0 uses only T-Mobile, there should be a way to access these things. Is there??? Thanks…

1 Like

why don’t you forward all the voicemail to the Google Voice voicemail via the Republic app Voicemail forward feature

I don’t have this issue as when Republic answers i get a press 1 to accept and 2 to go to voicemail and when republic does nothing the google voicemail takes the message

Set up Voicemail Forwarding:

https://community.republicwireless.com/docs/DOC-1981-voicemail-lollipop-51#jive_content_id_Set_Up_Voicemail_Forwarding

Hi @nicholasb.fxfbne

deactivation of their voicemail, changes to the time before it answers, and access to conditional call forwarding […] there should be a way to access these things. Is there???

Of those three, Republic Wireless offers only Conditional Call Forwarding, which we call Voicemail Forwarding, and is explained in the link @cbwahlstrom provided.

Message an
Expert customer