Republic phones abroad (non US and Canada)

Wanted to be sure I understand this. If I take my Republic G4 play or E5 to Europe, I can buy a SIM card in Europe that will allow me to use my phone to call locally. I can use the WIFI to call the US or Canada. Correct?

Hi @lucya.i3i7q1,

Correct, however, you’ll need to swap SIMs as the Republic SIM must be resident in the phone to use your Republic service on WiFi. Likewise, the local cellular provider’s SIM needs to be resident when using their service. More here: International Travel with a Republic Phone.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Message an
Expert customer